Thursday, December 4, 2008

REALLY Stupid People- and other things I discovered while noodling around on line...

"Bogus Stem Cell Therapies Sold On Internet"
Really!! Wow- I am so surprised. I'm also nervous that the Artificial Heart I got on Ebay is a knock-off. Maybe someone should compile a list of "Things not to buy online". Here's what I have so far: perishables, undergarments, birth control of any kind, syringes. And, of course, stem cells.
I heard that the pregnant guy (true story) was impregnated by his wife using frozen sperm they bought online. I think I'll add frozen sperm to my list.
I mean, what if it was actually Llama sperm? You just don't know. I do think that "Llama Sperm" would be a great name for a band, though.

Anyhoooo- I just yesterday discovered Hulu- a website where you can watch shows and stuff. I was LMAO while watching "Family Guy" (a Brilliant show!) and that's when I spilled the coffee on the keyboard. Definately using a travel mug from now on.

No comments: