Friday, November 14, 2008

If Dogs had Blogs

Another great weekend! Went to the park w/ my "owner" and tossed the frisbee around for a while. I like to make sure he gets enough exercise as he's getting a little paunchy. I chewed up the tv remote last week- just to be helpful. I know- Genius! Anyhow, ran into Scuzzy from the pound (he goes by Barkley now) and he was with his new "owner". Really weird kid: flapping his arms and twirling around and making these Dog-awful dinosaur noises. Scuz says he's a service dog now. Tough gig, man. He seemed to be diggin' the kid though. We gave each other a quick butt-sniff and then he had to get back to work.
Found a really sweet dead squirrel carcass and rolled around in it for a while- pure bliss! "Owner" got mad and made me have a bath when we got home. That's okay 'cuz I whizzed a little in the water so I still smell good.
After a good long nap on the sofa, I clawed furiously under the cushions for no particular reason and found an old steak bone that I hid there last week. Score! Licked that for a while, then gave the old balls a little licky-loo, 'cuz I can.
Next day, went across the street to visit Spunky. Had a great time butt-sniffing and digging holes in the flower bed. Took a walk, whizzed on all 78 favorite rocks, and home for another nap. Woke up to discover that the stupid cat brought in yet another dead mouse; what a chump. I said "Dude- keep it outside and roll in it- you don't know what you're missin', man". I gotta seriously work on that dumb cat.

1 comment:

Becca's blog said...

am i allowed to make fun of you via internet cause you can't reach to hit me?