Monday, November 3, 2008

So we're in line at the Post Office and the woman in front of me informs me that she has a daughter with Autism, too. And I'm like, Yay- another member of the club! Then I'm thinking- gee, what gave it away? Because I thought we were doing a pretty good job of blending in. Then again, no one else was wearing a Halloween costume. Because it's not Halloween. And hardly anyone else was making dinosaur noises... I guess we do bring it on ourselves.

Completely unrelated- I didn't realize until Downward Dog that my yoga top looks and fits like something I could wear to my next mammogram. John says this is precisely why men go to Yoga.

2 comments:

Becca's blog said...

hahaha Why was she in a halloween costume?!

Luke Richard said...

i make dino noises too. lets me cut the line :) like your blob.