Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Things I'm thankful for: family, friends, cheap wine, the fart walk (thanks, guys)
Highlights from the holiday:
* STILL not being allowed to sit next to my brother Andy at dinner because we're too immature to behave ourselves. (He's 59 & 1/2 and I'm just a little bit past 46)
* Having a little cuddle in the recliner with my littlest niece (age 28)
* Garnishing the family with whipped cream
(Food + Propellants = FUN!)
* Becca and Andrea's annual Pie-Eating Smackdown
(pie + more pie = coma)
* Mom & Dad's "Best Arguing Ever"
(Dad + Bourbon = FUN!)
* Having the last piece of cocoa cheesecake
Thanks, Deb!
* Lizzie "holding it together" for the whole day!!!
Go Lizzie!

1 comment:

Luke Richard said...

I heard only 1 dinosaur roar was given! way to go lizzie! I am disappointed that no one threw up from too much pie. Well, there is always christmas :)